- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Bethenny Frankel Miscarriage: Frankel Reveals All in Today Show Interview (Video)
When asked if she and husband Jason Hoppy had any plans to have more children, Frankel shared, “We were pregnant with a second baby and at eight weeks I miscarried.”
Frankel is “grateful” she was able to have daughter Bryn, who turns 2 in May, noting that so many women “can’t have their own baby.”
Bethenny, 41, isn’t sure she’ll try to have another baby, noting, “The window is closing and it’s something I’m dealing with.”
Bethenny shared, “That was a very emotional experience… until you become a woman, you don’t know the things that come with it.”
Frankel’s reality show, Bethenny Ever After, returns for a third season tonight.