- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Beyonce and Jay-Z Want Baby Blue Ivy Visitors to Wear Masks, Gloves?
What the what?
According to the Enquirer:
“Taking NO chances with their beautiful, newborn baby girl Blue Ivy, ultra-protective parents Jay-Z and Beyonce are obsessively determined to keep their infant germ-free – so before family or pals are allowed to hold their precious prize, they must first don surgical masks and gloves.”
We’ve heard of having baby visitors wash their hands first before holding the baby, but this seems a bit overly cautious.
In other Bey-Z news, the couple were spotted out together for the first time since Blue Ivy’s birth.
Beyonce and Jay-Z attended Monday’s New York Knicks vs. New Jersey Nets game at Madison Square Garden (Jay-Z is part owner of the Nets).