- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Beyonce and Jay-Z Won’t Sell Baby Photos?
Don’t count on Bey and Jay-Z’s baby gracing the cover of a magazine though, according to one report.
A magazine editor tells Huffington Post’s Naughty But Nice Rob, “They are one of the most private couples. We have made several offers to their people about running exclusive images of mother and baby and no one has responded.”
Of course, that’s just one magazine… and they may totally change their tune. Or they may share their baby photos in an unexpected way – remember, Beyonce’s big baby bump reveal was on a red carpet!
The editor explained, “If Beyonce and Jay-Z do decide to share their child with the world, they will probably go the same route as Tom Cruise and Katie [Holmes]. Instead of selling the images to a weekly publication, they would give them away for nothing to lock in a cover of a monthly like Vanity Fair. But knowing this couple, it is unlikely we will ever see a staged picture of the child.”
Do you think Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby will land a cover?