- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Beyonce Baby Update: Beyonce in Labor?
The Beyonce baby update is… well, false.
The site reported that two nurses at New York City’s St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital squealed that nurses and security at the hospital were told that a “celebrity VIP” was coming in to give birth.
Of course, there was no confirmation that it was Beyonce, but as we’re all on pins and needles waiting for Bey and Jay-Z’s baby to arrive, any celeb set to give birth must be Bey, right?!
The hospital’s “Labor and Delivery Suite” has been booked by a celeb VIP, but no word on whether that’s true or if it’s even Beyonce.
Hospital staff has since dismissed the rumor, so looks like a Bey-J baby isn’t arriving just yet!
Also? Jay-Z was at the Nets game, so it’s not exactly like he’s by Beyonce’s side prepping for a baby to arrive.