- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Beyonce Faking Pregnancy? Watch Beyonce’s Prosthetic Baby Bump (Video)
Is Beyonce faking her pregnancy? There have been a lot of rumors that Beyonce has been wearing a prosthetic baby bump and really isn’t pregnant at all, though there has seemed to be little evidence to support that rumor.
This seems almost too wild to be true, but one site has screen shot photos of Beyonce going to sit down for her Australia “Sunday Tonight” interview and it looks like her “bump” collapses.
We know. Crazy.
Watch starting at around :52 in the video from the interview, and you’ll see her bump disappear as she goes to sit down.
Could Beyonce be faking her pregnancy? But why?
Rumors are swirling that Beyonce and Jay-Z are having a baby via surrogate, but we have no idea what gain there is from pretending to be pregnant with a fake bump.
Do you think Beyonce’s pregnancy is a hoax? A publicity stunt?