- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Beyonce Pregnant: Faking Rumors Shot Down by Beyonce’s Rep; Not a Hoax!
Is Beyonce pregnant? Buzz that Beyonce was faking pregnancy started swirling after Bey’s baby bump appeared to collapse when she sat down on an Australian talk show.
Beyonce is really pregnant, confirms her rep.
Also? The Beyonce fake pregnancy rumors were so absurd, her rep told ABCNews.com the gossip was “stupid, ridiculous and false.”
Last month, rumors of a Beyonce fake pregnancy first popped up when Bey revealed her belly bump at the MTV VMAs, then looked slightly less pregnant a week later when she was photographed in a bikini.
During the Australian talk show, she commented, “[Being pregnant] has already changed my life.”
She later added, “I just feel like it’s time and I’m very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift that any human being can have.”
Seriously… why would Beyonce lie and fake a pregnancy?