- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Brad Pitt Buys the Kids Ponies, a Horse for Angelina Jolie!
Brad Pitt no doubt showers his kids with gifts all the time, but The Sun is reporting that Brad bought each of them their own Shetland ponies!
Pretty sweet gift… what kid doesn’t want a pony?
Of course, it is The Sun reporting, so take it with a grain of salt, but a source tells the paper, “Brad wasn’t sure whether they’d find the time as training the children will take a lot of man hours but thinks it will be worth it in the long run. He thinks it’s best for them to learn how to ride while they’re young.”
Pitt brought a horse for Angelina as well and the horse and pony show will be waiting for them at their French estate when they return after Pitt’s World War Z filming wraps.
Brad and Angelina’s Chateaux Miraval is said to have 1,000 acres of land – plenty of space to roam on a pony.