- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Cindy Crawford Talks Daughter Kaia’s Short Modeling Career
In a new interview with Daily Front Row, Cindy Crawford dishes on how her daughter, Kaia, landed a modeling gig for Versace.
While Crawford has pulled the plug on her daughter’s modeling career because she feels, at 10, she’s too young, it seems they couldn’t pass up the one time Versace offer.
Crawford explains, “Her PR person called me. I think Donatella thought it would be fun because I had worked with Versace so much in the 80s and 90s.”
She adds, “[Kaia’s] done little modeling things with me, but it was always with me, and this was just her. And I really wanted her to have that experience.”
Cindy didn’t want to be a stage mom, so while she was on set for the shoot, she didn’t want to make her daughter nervous.
Of the massive exposure the modeling photo received, Cindy explains, “Kaia isn’t modeling, per se — she doesn’t have a portfolio or an agent. She did one picture and it ended up going everywhere! I didn’t quite understand how much media play it would get. They were very smart to choose her.”
She said Kaia is done with modeling for now because she’s too young, but adds, “But if she’s 17 and wants to try it… of course, what can I say?”
Crawford shares that her daughter is “really into singing and acting.”