- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Connie Britton Adopts 9 Month Old Boy From Ethiopia
Britton, 44, tells People.com that the adoption process took three years, but a week ago, her hopes of becoming a mom finally came true.
Britton’s baby is named Eyob, though they gave him the nickname Yoby.
Connie tells People, “I am thanking my lucky stars every day,” noting that the first day she held him in her arms “was such a wonderful moment of completion.”
Britton adds, “I thought I was going to collapse into a puddle of tears. I was just grinning from ear to ear.”
Congratulations! Couldn’t be better news for a better person.