- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Drew Barrymore Talks Olive & Baby Two: “How Cool Is That?”
Drew Barrymore looked gorgeous in a white gown on Saturday, as she was honored at the Baby2Baby gala in Culver City. While smiling for photos alongside husband Will Kopelman the pregnant star opened up about her personal life.
Speaking of 14-month-old daughter Olive, the actress shared, “‘I read her a lot of books. She loves books! That’s her favourite thing in the world, books. She is 14 months so it’s as much as she can grasp but she definitely gets it. She points to my stomach and says baby. How cool is that?”
As for cravings this time around, Drew Barrymore added, “‘I eat a lot of Chinese food. I like specifically pan fried noodles. I’m going to make a list of the best pan friend noodles in Los Angeles.”
“I think every other pregnant woman out there can relate to the fact that you say you want all of this stuff and then when you’re pregnant, it becomes very day-by-day,” she went on to tell E! News.
“But as soon as you give birth you forget everything and you’re like, ‘Yes! Let’s go again!’ So, I’ll have to wait a little while to think about the big picture again.”
photo: PR Photos