- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Get Kristin Cavallari’s Baby Gear: Camden Cutler’s Comfy Swing
Kristin Cavallari and baby Camden Jack Cutler are big fans of their baby swing. The sweet face (not to mention the squish-able, squeezable thighs) seen below comes, in part, courtesy of the comfy 4moms mamaRoo!
“Parents don’t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that’s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do,” the 4moms mamaRoo description explains.
“Our team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It’s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn’t just another infant seat. It’s our baby, and we made it for yours.”
Retailing from $199 for the original, to $239 for the plush model, the 4moms mamaRoo appears to have been a worthwhile investment for new parents Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari!