- Video: Pregnant Chrissy Teigen Rocks Balmain Striped Suit
- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
Is Emmy Winner Julie Bowen Too Skinny? Emmys Red Carpet 2011 Photo
In this Emmys red carpet 2011 photo, Julie Bowen wears a gorgeous beaded gown, which reveals her ultra skinny body. Too thin?
Bowen’s plunging v-neckline only accentuates her bony physique, showing off her skeletal chest. And those arms? So muscular that she’s fast approaching scary “Madonna arms” territory.
Bowen told People.com earlier in the week: “I’m built like a 14-year-old boy. I have no waist so anything I wear has to have a lot of trickeration going on. I don’t fit into girl dresses. I can’t just slip it on.”
Julie Bowen doesn’t have curves and she’s definitely thin… but is she too thin?
We can’t help but think that her dress’ plunging neckline didn’t help much.