- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Jessica Alba First Baby Haven Garner Photo with Sister Honor!
Jessica looks gorgeous, Honor poses with her tongue out and new baby Haven is chillin’ in mama’s arms.
When baby Haven, just six weeks old was born, dad Cash said, “I fell in love all over again. It’s the most incredible experience.”
Jessica added, “It was love at first sight. It did take a couple of days for it to sink in that I have another baby! We’re incredibly blessed to have two healthy, sweet little munchkins.”
Alba said that labor was “more uncomfortable” and “painful” with the second baby. Jessica describes Haven’s birth and how they settled on her name: “When I delivered Haven she was born still inside the amniotic sac, which is rare. When I was in recovery we still hadn’t chosen her name. Cash picked her up and said she came into the world in her ‘safe haven’ and it clicked right then for both of us.”
photo: OK! magazine