- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Jessica Alba Talks Style Change After Kids
After all, when you’re chasing a toddler around, you’re not likely wearing a fashionable dress and high heels.
Jessica Alba admits that she has made some style changes since having kids, telling Los Angeles Confidential magazine: “I didn’t use to wear a lot of color. I guess I’ve been more adventurous with my style and clothes since I’ve become a mother. When I was younger, I was really uncomfortable in dresses and high heels. Over the years, I’ve embraced a more feminine side.”
So maybe Alba isn’t exactly making the switch to yoga pants and a tank top, but she’s seen an evolution of her style since kids.
Alba is mom to Honor Marie, 3, and Haven, 6 months.