- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Julie Bowen Opens Up on the Challenges of Twins
Actress Julie Bowen is one busy momma. In addition to starring in the megahit Modern Family, Bowen also juggles three sons – which includes Oliver, age 4, and twins John and Gus, 2. In the September issue of More magazine, Bowen opens up on the challenges of balancing 3 kids and an exploding acting career and, much to her credit, she doesn’t mince words.
“Children are like crazy, drunken small people in your house,” she’s quoted as saying. Amen to that, sister. Bowen admits to using a nanny during the week, but insists that weekends are just her and husband Scott Phillips.
When news leaked that Bowen was pregnant with twins, the Internet world went into a tizzy speculating that she used in-vitro fertilization. Bowen denies it, saying in the interview, “Everybody asked me, ‘How many did you put in?’ and I’d be like, ‘Just one penis. Thanks!’”
One pearl of wisdom that Bowen shares: she couldn’t do this in her twenties. Bowen says her commitment to her children sometimes surprises her. “I’m constantly shocked that I am successfully taking care of this family and that I’m capable of putting their needs in front of mine,” she says in the interview. “I don’t think I could have done it in my twenties.
Read more of the interview at the More magazine website.
photo: More magazine