- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Kate Gosselin Accused of Spanking Kids With a Wooden Spoon
Rumor has it that former reality star Kate Gosselin was not only a fan of spanking as a form of discipline, but would often do so with a wooden spoon. The mother of twins and sextuplets with ex-husband Jon Gosselin is the subject of an upcoming tell-all book that promises to reveal her dark side.
“She was beating 2-year-old babies in diapers,” RadarOnline states reporter Robert Hoffman said. He claims to have found Kate Gosselin’s secret journals, and is now using them to write his own book.
“I don’t judge somebody for spanking, but what Kate wrote in her journal is just absolute violence,” Hoffman continued, sharing the journals revealed she used a wooden spoon nicknamed ‘The Spanker’ to hit her children.
One entry reportedly details a time three of her children ate candy without her permission. The woman who is often associated with controversy allegedly wrote, “I really, really lost it! I pulled Collin up by the hair, and I spanked them so hard!”
Hoffman’s book will reportedly be titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World, though her lawyers are said to be fighting its release.