- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Kate Gosselin on Dr. Drew: Gosselin is “So Lonely,” Not Dating
Honestly, Kate Gosselin is still getting TV interviews?
Since the end of her show “Kate Plus 8” last year, Gosselin has managed to keep her name out there, landing herself interviews on the Today show and now Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers.
Gosselin gave a teary interview with Dr. Drew, talking about how she is “so lonely” as a single woman, but adding that she’s not sure she’s ready to move on since her divorce.
Dr. Drew asks “Do you have a love life?’ and Kate responded, “No. I’m too busy. I think a lot of my friends who are being constructive say ‘gosh, who are you going to meet that is going to be able to deal with eight kids?’ My answer is always if they can deal with eight kids in our situation it probably will be the person. It will sort of prove it.”
Gosselin added, “The odds are so against me, one mom and eight kids…so it would be great. I mean, I’m so lonely. I clean up the house, put the kids to bed and there I sit. Ideally I would find that person…I don’t know if I feel ready for that.”
Kate is looking for the right guy, but maintains that it’s her responsibility to bring home the bacon for the kids: “I don’t expect someone to come in and financially provide for my kids, I mean, they’re mine, that’s my job. So, just to have somebody there…”
As for her arrangement with ex-husband Jon Gosselin, Kate shares that there have been some definite improvements: “He feels like he’s living a regular life again and maybe [he’s] a little happier himself, so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now okay going there. I feel like he’s trying again. The bottom line is, the kids come home happy, basically, so that’s all that matters.”