- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Kate Gosselin’s Valentine’s Day Plan: She’s Got a Date… With 8!
Gosselin writes in a new blog post for CouponCabin.com: “In case you’re wondering, you won’t find me out on a date this Valentine’s Day. My date is with my 8…They own MY heart!”
Who needs a guy when eight kids will keep you plenty busy?
Kate Gosselin said they’ll be making hand-made Valentine cards, plus she gives them Valentine pouches filled with “inexpensive but thoughtful trinkets.”
Gosselin likes to celebrate the day with heart themed meals as well, sharing: “In the past, I have made heart shaped pancakes, sandwiches and hamburgers! This year I’m thinking I’ll make heart shaped muffins for breakfast, heart shaped peanut butter crackers for lunch and heart shaped pasta for dinner!”
Kate loves Valentine’s Day, noting, “I have always said that Valentines Day is a great day to remind your family and friends how much you love them. So, this year I’ll be busy making all sorts of fun heart shaped stuff for the 8 that I love.”