- Video: Pregnant Chrissy Teigen Rocks Balmain Striped Suit
- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
Life’s a Beach For Alec Baldwin, Hilaria and Baby Carmen
Hilaria Baldwin is loving life as wife to actor Alec Baldwin and mother to their daughter Carmen, even if she is exhausted! The beauty has opened up about her marriage, motherhood and staying in shape to Beach magazine.
Hilaria on her early relationship with Alec Baldwin:
“…he didn’t kiss me for six weeks! He shook my hands for six weeks. We’d have the most romantic dinner date, and afterward he’d drop me off at my house and shake my hand. I’d proceed to go upstairs, and my girlfriends would call me and say, ‘Anything yet? And I’d say, ‘Nope, nope, nope.’ Then they’d say, ‘Maybe he just wants to be friends.'”
On their fast-forward journey from there:
“Five months into our relationship, we got an apartment together; then we started talking about getting married; then he proposed; then we got married; now we have a kid. So it all went quite fast!”
On staying fit through pregnancy and motherhood:
“I had a wonderful pregnancy–I didn’t get swollen limbs or joints, and my circulation was good…I credit the fact that I stayed active, doing yoga, for having a great pregnancy and delivery.
“I exercise nearly every day. Every once in a while I’ll take the day off, but even then, I’m pretty active. I walk a lot, do yoga, and physique 57, which is a ballet barre class.
“It’s about developing a routine. As with anything, the hardest part is starting. Once you stop, you have to pick yourself up and force yourself to get back on the wagon.”
Her keep-it-simple plans for the future:
“Be a good mom, maybe have another kid. We’ll see where everything goes.”
Visit Beach magazine for more from Hilaria Baldwin!
photo: Carlos Ruiz for Beach magazine