- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Lisa Kudrow’s Son is Finally a Teenager
Lisa Kudrow is freaked out by the fact that her son Julian will turn 16 next year and is ready to start driving.
The former Friends star, who is mom to one with husband Michael Stern, opened up to David Letterman about her own time learning to be behind the wheel, saying:
“I was very responsible … Even though I was really good, I still crashed my car in a parking lot. No one was hurt but you have accidents and stuff. I can’t breathe. You said 16 and I can’t breathe.”
Just how old her son really is sunk in for Lisa Kudrow after he returned home from a few weeks away earlier this summer.
“He went away for a couple of weeks and now it’s like I’m the most annoying person on the planet,” the 49-year-old actress explained. “Everything I say is, ‘I don’t know.’ And then when he remembers to be sweet, so if I ask him a question and I get like a, ‘Uh, I don’t know … love you.’ But sometimes the ‘love you’ sounds more like ‘get out’ or worse!
“I think it’s really funny. I love that, it’s like, ‘Oh finally (he’s a teenager).’ That’s normal, that’s really good.”
photo: PR Photos