- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Michelle Duggar Miscarries: Was Pregnancy Too Risky? (Video)
Michelle Duggar gives an update on how she’s doing: “Our doctor said it was wise to let this miscarriage happen naturally. And so that is what we are going to do.”
Duggar is home resting, with her doctor’s recommendation that she not use medications that cause her uterus to contract because of the cut that her emergency Cesarean for Josie created.
Michelle shares, “I am resting and I have felt good physically, which is strange.” She was 19 weeks and 1 day along in her pregnancy.
Duggar noted that “On December 3, I felt a little uncomfortable but I thought it was just something I’d eaten. It could have been the beginning of something going wrong. I had my blood drawn yesterday, and it showed that my progesterone levels had dropped so something was not right [with the pregnancy].”
In the video clip below, the Today show discusses whether Michelle Duggar’s pregnancy was too risky, with an expert saying that the chance of miscarriage increases with age.
This doctor’s advice for Michelle Duggar? “Clearly, her pregnancies are at increased risks.”