- Video: Pregnant Chrissy Teigen Rocks Balmain Striped Suit
- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
Miranda Kerr Gushes Over Orlando Bloom as Dad, Talks Breastfeeding Flynn
Miranda Kerr gushed over husband Orlando Bloom to People.com at Paris Fashion Week, joking that he loves changing diapers, and adding, “But seriously, he’s very hands on. I really couldn’t ask for a better dad.”
Still, Miranda is quick to note that motherhood has its challenges.
Kerr says of balancing parenting with modeling, “I’m still breastfeeding so I have to express milk and send it back to [baby Flynn], and then try and see him on my breaks.”
Kerr added, “I was up for hours last night as he’s teething. And when he’s crying, he just wants Mommy! It’s such hard work.”
As for adding more babies to the mix, Miranda noted, “Not yet but let’s see.”
No doubt they are getting used to juggling it all and enjoying their time with Flynn for now.