- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Nick Cannon Kidney Failure Update: Cannon Tranfers to L.A. Hospital
Cannon took to Twitter to update his fans: “Currently being transfered to a hospital in LA. Thank you all for all your love, prayers and concern. You know me… I will be a’ight”
Here’s hoping Nick has a speedy recovery, so he can get back to spending time with wife Mariah Carey and their twins, Roc and Roe.
Mariah first tweeted details of Nick’s hospital stay, noting that he had suffered “mild kidney failure.”
There have been no specific details about what happened to Cannon, but glad to know he’s on the mend.
photos: ABC 20/20 interview