- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Nick Lachey Gets to Work On a Lullaby Album
“Working hard in the studio with @emanuelkiriakou on some lullabies,” Nick Lachey tweeted Thursday along with the photo seen here. “They’re working, we’re getting tired!”
Responding to curious fans, he added, “a lot of people are asking……the lullaby album is set to be released early next year. i will let everyone know exact dates soon!!”
Vanessa Lachey recently commented her husband is so hands-on she is rarely seen holding her son.
“I get to nurse him, but whenever I’m not nursing, Nick wants him,” the first-time mom told Fox News. “He just can’t get enough. He changes diapers, he does half the chores in the house, (and) he does laundry. I can’t complain!”
photo: Nick Lachey Twitter