- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Peter Facinelli Talks Divorce From Jennie Garth on Live with Kelly (Video)
On the show, he told Kelly Ripa and the viewers, “Jen and I are doing really well. She’ll always be in my life.”
Jennie and Peter announced their split last month, but said their main priority are their daughters: Luca, 14, Lola, 9 and Fiona, 5.
Facinelli said, “We’re very dedicated to being great parents.”
To that end, the couple are trying to stay out of the spotlight for the sake of the kids, as Peter notes, “It’s very painful to break up with somebody. It’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media.”