- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Photo: Gisele Bundchen Breastfeeds While Glam Squad Works Magic
Ever wonder how supermodel mom Gisele Bundchen gets it all done? The breastfeeding advocate, who welcomed her second child one year ago, has given us a peek via Instagram!
Posting the image seen here on Tuesday, the wife of football star Tom Brady wrote, “What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours of sleep #multitasking #gettingready”
Vivian Brady, who can be seen here nursing in her mother’s arms, celebrated her first birthday on December 5.
You might recall it was in August of 2010 that Gisele Bundchen ruffled feathers with her intense pro-breastfeeding stance. Speaking to Harper’s Bazaar UK she opined:
“Some people here think they don’t have to breastfeed, and I think, ‘Are you going to give chemical food to your child, when they are so little?’ There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months.”
After a backlash, the model mom apologized by saying, “I’m not here to judge. … I think as mothers we are all just trying our best.”
What do you think of Gisele Bundchen’s glam breastfeeding photo?