- Video: Pregnant Chrissy Teigen Rocks Balmain Striped Suit
- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
Sandra Bullock Talks About Making Baby Louis a Priority
Bullock explains that after The Blind Side, “Whatever next opportunity I was given had to be an amazing opportunity for me and for my son [Louis Bardo] so that we had a great time.”
Bullock continued, “It was no longer selfish actress in the moment.”
Sandra decided on the film Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, though she says when director Stephen Daldry approached her about it, “I didn’t necessarily want to work at that time.”
She shares, “I was just so happy being a mom. I’m still very happy being a mom. That just shifted and became my whole priority.”
In Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Bullock plays a wife who loses her husband on 9/11; her character’s son wants to solve a mystery left behind by his dad.