- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Tori Spelling: Hattie’s Umbilical Cord Goes Missing!
But wait… there’s more!
Tori tweeted: “Good news AND bad news…Hattie’s umbilical cord fell off today AND it’s MIA and our dog Rosie is licking her lips.”
It makes us wonder if at some point Tori had the stumpy thing and the dog somehow got ahold of it, or if Hattie just suddenly turned up without it and it couldn’t be found.
Spelling also shared that it takes a little time to diminish the post-baby belly, with her kids reminding her that she’s got a ways to go.
Tori tweeted: “Stella touched my belly confused&said “mommy is there another baby N there? Why’s it still big?” #DamnIThoughtILookedGood #HumbledByMy3YrOld”
Liam got in on the belly fun too: “Omg! Liam is doing funny voices for and playing with my jiggly post preggers belly saying ‘Hi, I’m Mr. Fat Belly'”
photo: Tori Spelling Twitter