- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
Tori Spelling Hospital Scare: Why Was Tori Spelling in the Hospital?
Tori Spelling was taken to Tarzana Medical Center yesterday and while she hasn’t yet revealed what’s wrong, she did tweet on Saturday about suffering from a migraine headache.
Spelling tweeted, “Anyone else get horrendous migraines right after giving birth? Is it hormones? I’ve had one for a week now. Nothing is working :(”
Wow! We know that migraines can be terrible, but it must have been unbearable if Tori went to the hospital.
Tori Spelling gave birth just three weeks ago to Hattie Margaret, so it’s likely that lack of sleep contributed to her feeling ill as well.