- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince George’s Vacation Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Video: The Creepy Baby Doll That Didn’t Make It Into Twilight
- Video: The BBC Investigates Hollywood’s Love of Halloween
Tori Spelling Talks Pregnancy, New Craft Show, Upcoming Book
When does Tori find time to breathe?
Spelling tells People.com, “This is actually the best pregnancy I’ve had so far out of all of them. Knock on wood. [I have] no morning sickness and I have energy. [It's the] total opposite than other three.”
It’s a good thing, too. Tori will host and executive produce a reality show called “Craft Wars,” plus she’s embarking on a book tour for her latest book about party planning, called “CelebraTORI,” out on April 3.
Craft Wars, premiering June 26, is a competitive crafting show on TLC.
Tori explains her love of crafts: “We are a very crafty family. Dean [McDermott] is super crafty! He’s the builder in our family. He’s amazing at building things and painting them, and then I decorate them. We are a great team.”