- Video: Pregnant Chrissy Teigen Rocks Balmain Striped Suit
- Video: Did Sandra Bullock Adopt a Second Child?
- Video: Anna Kendreck Calls The Royal Baby a “Sack of Potatoes”
- Video: Zooey Deschanel Reveals What She Dislikes Most About Pregnancy
- Video: Kerry Washington Says Daughter Isabelle Is In Hiding
- Video: Kylie Jenner Is So Over Homeschooling! Becomes a High School Dropout
- Video: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s First Wedding Photos Revealed
- Video: Newlyweds Jolie And Pitt Nervous To Share The Screen
- Video: JLo’s Strange Custody Demand for Marc Anthony
- Video: Selena Gomez Shares Sweet Photo Of Her Little Sister Gracie
Victoria Beckham Couldn’t Hold Harper at First Due to Injury
David Beckham shares that at first, Victoria couldn’t hold Harper due to a back injury.
Victoria, who suffered from a slipped disc in her lower back, was unable to hold Harper afer her C-section delivery because of the pain.
David Beckham tells Access Hollywood, “It was obviously very uncomfortable for her because feeding Harper was very difficult, and so was picking Harper up.”
Now, Victoria is holding Harper all the time… and doing so in super high heels!
David said of Harper, “she’s so calm, she’s so ladylike,” adding, “The way she holds herself, the way she breathes, the way she smiles – it’s amazing.”